Our Relationship with the People We Serve
- The team always comes first. We are dedicated to team health.
- We treat each team member with respect and dignity, practicing servant leadership
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our team members, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We provide individual-centered service. People who come to TeamTransformation can expect polite, friendly and helpful staff members who relate to each person as an individual, recognizing their history, relationships, culture, and needs. We go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
- We keep ourselves well educated so that we can apply new developments in our fields.
- The diverse people who engage with us see themselves reflected in our work. We actively engage in multiple cultures in community.
Our Approach to Team Health
- We continuously examine the services we provide and what is needed in your organization. We look for cracks in the team system, fill those, and move to fill new ones, honouring the process of teamwork.
- We believe that providing high-quality team health fosters trust respect and fruit.
- We empower a team approach and involve the individual as part of our team, valuing strengths and supporting differences.
- As your organization strengthens we’ll develop adjusted strategy to address those needs, we make intentional decisions to adjust our application strategically.