Core Team Development
Our goal is to engage immediate staff leadership teams in a 4-month process that includes Initial assessment, consultation, training, coaching and monthly progress reports.
Cost: Starting at $5,000 (All costs exclude expenses and Taxes)
Each of our events in the team process is named by these three intended outcomes.
- Ignite: Our launch and discovery phase establishing a new trajectory, based on assessment and evaluation
- Fan the Flame: Where core
behavioursare embedded with a Biblical foundation and expectation
- Iron Sharpens Iron: To develop peer coaching values and in-house skills for sustainability
A full breakdown of schedule is managed with each team to ensure full participation in skill development. Meeting entire team for 3 half day events (3hrs). 8 face-to-face coaching sessions with each team member (online, or in person). Consultation with Lead Pastor (executive group) subsequent to each event (1
That the team:
- Understand and function according to the purpose, vision of the team
- Develop a culture that implements everyone’s gifts for the team
- Demonstrate Others oriented behavior for everyone on the team
- Develop the ability to
- Observe the team members partnering in the strengthening process
- Measure and track the differences/ growth on a month to month basis
- Establish a culture that allows team members to hit targets to their / team vision
Addressing the Challenges:
- Team members don’t want to work to the goal and vision.
- The goals don’t fit where a team member feels God is leading
- Discovery of strongholds where there is a resistance to change
- The leader doesn’t fit where the team wants to go
- There is not an agreeable timeline for change
- There are unexpected tensions/ reconciliation