Our assessment, consulting, training, coaching practice is geared to help organizations to overcome team deficiencies. Our goal is to enable the transformation of unhealthy patterns and to normalize healthy patterns.
1 – Assess
Use our proprietary assessment to identify ‘team dynamic’ strengths and challenges.
2 – Change Process
Embed our “change process” to develop personal and team ‘self-coaching’ skills for health.
3 – Coaching
Coach your team to peer coach in the four that most impact personal and team function:
- Produce “doers” – team action oriented to effectively get the right stuff
- Produce “others oriented” culture – strengthen your practice in
empowering one another
- Produce “strength based” fruit – apply your strengths 100% of the time for
- Produce sustainable growth habits’ -learn how to shed destructive
4 – Application
We are able to apply this process to the following:
- Executive boards who ultimately guide the culture of the organization
- Management groups who are responsible to guide team performance
- Frontline Teams who are delivering success on a day to day basis
- Performance Coaching for individual team leads
What does a transformed team look like?
- A culture that reproduces top performers in leadership and teams.
- The deepening of leadership skills for real team outcomes.
- Teams that are constantly focused on your primary goals.
- Delivering your ‘one of a kind’ team advantages through unique skill sets.
- Sustained success through self-management and team accountability.
- A mindset that supports and provides excellence.
What does a partnership look like?
Step 1 – Consultation & Evaluation for your best next steps
Step 2 – Set up a process and price point
Step 3 – Obtain approvals
Step 4 – We set a schedule for completion
Step 5 – We deliver midterm and end term evaluation